ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 and ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 152 are rolling and plain bearing greases based on a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and a barium complex soap. The special barium-soap thickener used in the ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 and 152 greases offers good load-carrying capacity as well as resistance to water and ambient media unlike other soap-based thickeners. Both products show good protection against corrosion as well as oxidation and ageing stability. The Klüber barium complex soap is ELINCS-registered and approved by GASG (Global Automotive Stakeholders Group).
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB52 is suitable for temperatures between -50 °C to 120 °C and short peak temperatures up to 150 °C depending on the application, e.g. enclosed gears, car seat adjustment mechanisms.
Benefits for your application:
- Longer component life when exposed to water or aqueous media due to special thickener
- Many years of successful use in the automotive and machine building industries
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 is a versatile grease for many applications, e.g.
- Rolling and plain bearings subject to high speeds and loads, also for low temperatures,
- Tooth flanks in precision gears, e.g. bevel gears in milling machines, electromechanical actuators for valves,
- Electric contacts and components to reduce insertion forces.